Pinehurst Christian Church
Heart to Heart
People to People
 Church
Ministries
History of
the Church
Worship
Times
Church
 Doctrine
Home
Contact Us
Our Evangelist
Next
Back
History of the Church at
Pinehurst
In 1862 the men studied the Bible and the teaching of Alexander Campbell and organized a structure of worship according to the pattern shown in the New Testament. They were known as the Warren Disciples Church, and later as the Pinehurst Christian Church which is still used today. The first meeting place was a one room school on Rt. 550. In 1880 the first church building was
constructed also on Rt. 550. Around 1971
the congregation moved into its present
building across the highway. This congregation
is a body of believers trying to serve God and
community according to the pattern
given by Jesus and his Disciples in the
New Testament.